First we helped create the
standard. Now we’re setting the bar even
Pernicka PC 422SV (small volume) Mass Spectrometer was designed and
manufactured at our facility in Fort Collins, CO. Its chief
John C. Pernicka, is regarded as a pioneer in the vacuum
technology industry, and helped to define the earliest military
standards for testing.
Pernicka has four certified testing
systems online at our facility, ready to meet your testing needs.
The PC 422SV provides quantitative analysis of gas mixtures
with an accuracy of +/- 1.0 percent of the measured value; traceable
to NIST for non-condensable and condensable species such as water
vapor, down to ppm concentrations and volumes as small as 0.0002scc.
- Mass Range 1-512 AMU
- Sensitivity: less than one nanogram, or partial pressure
greater than 1E-15 torr.
- Sample size: .0002cc to greater than 200cc
- Calibrator: 0.02cc ,0.002cc, 0.001, 0.0002cc
- Calibrator: 10cc, 1.0cc, 0.1cc, 0.01cc
- Calibrator: 200cc, 100cc, 10cc, variable volumes
- Report Summary: Comprehensive test results, employing
Pernicka's proprietary data tools
To learn more,
you may download the white paper
, Gas Composition Analysis
of Hermetic Structures as a Non-destructive Test